Saturday, September 6, 2008

So Long, Farewell...





I am a 'minivan mom' all the way!  Why drive any else but a Honda Odyssey?  It is all about convenience and I love sitting in the drivers' seat and pressing a button for a child to hop in/out (assuming they are old enough, of course) as we shuttle around town for various activities.  But, alas, my beloved Honda will make another family happy....because we sold it.  Gasp!

In this day of the 'gas guzzlers' we knew it would be harder to sell the Yukon Denali (and it is better on these trecherous winter roads).  Obviously, with our oldest child being 10 years old, we could not justify owning three vehicles.  The Subaru Outback is here to stay and I'll scoot around town in that whenever I can leave a few kids behind.  

I'm really not that sentimental about cars but I loved that Honda!  So long, farewell.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sorry about the van but I'm sure when the snow starts falling you'll be grateful you have the Denali.

Jeff & Liberty said...

Sad. It's like losing a member of the family!