Let me just be honest here. You and I both know I would probably not get around to cleverly conveying my recent adventures in Hawaii with the K-1 Crew. But it is definitely worth documenting! So.... I am cheating. Fortunately, I have an amazing sister that took care of this for me. Perhaps I will have a few minutes to blog another day but for now - the Cliff Notes Version of our week in Hawaii is best summarized on
Hilary's blog. Thanks again to the K-1 Crew for the memories!
2 comments:
Can I say, ToTALLy jealous!?!? My old roommates and I have often thought of having a getaway together, but no where as "charming" as Hawaii!!!
What a fun vacation to take...and in the middle of the snowy season too! You must be living right! One day I hope to get to Hawaii, but for now, I will have to enjoy it through others experiences! Hope you blog about your adventures!
Post a Comment