Quinn made his own bunny ears and planned to have an egg hunt for Elsie around the house days before Easter arrived. In the end, they decided finding empty plastic eggs wasn't nearly as exciting as the 'real deal' but it still kept them entertained for a few days.
After soccer games, we loaded up and cruised down to CV just in time to join G-ma and the C. gals for the General Women's Meeting. With it being spring break in their area, there were plenty of refreshments to go around after the meeting was over. Sugar cookies galore!
G-ma oversaw the egg dying process.
I was busy foot-zoning elsewhere. Later that night, Aaron and I drove to the SL airport to pick-up Tanner from his Costa Rica trip. We were so happy to have him back for Easter weekend.
I was busy foot-zoning elsewhere. Later that night, Aaron and I drove to the SL airport to pick-up Tanner from his Costa Rica trip. We were so happy to have him back for Easter weekend.
Brinley knows how to make deviled-eggs...and loves them.
Saturday night dance party in G-ma's basement.
The red chest of costumes is always put to good use when the cousins get together.
The red chest of costumes is always put to good use when the cousins get together.
Sunday morning. I suppose it would be nice to get a family photo of us all dressed-up and looking good for church, but at least I thought to take a stair-well morning shot as they headed down to see their baskets.
White shirt, socks, the usual...
The soccer cleats I picked up ended up being football cleats but Quinn was so happy he didn't want to return them. I'm counting on the notion that the city rec won't notice either when summer soccer season starts up.
Breakfast Sunday morning. Lots of yummy food all weekend.
Dad has donned the title of souz-chef and keeps busy in the kitchen each Sunday.
After sharing more of Tanner's CR experiences, Hilary could relate since she served in the Belem Brazil mission - it was not for wimps!
Sunday after church - Anna as school teacher
Quinn - as student
Quality corned-beef and all the fixings!
Souz-chef doubles as photographer.
After a delicious meal, the kids lined up for G-ma's scripture hunt.
Apprentice Brinley helped hide the clues and group prizes.
It was nippy outside but the kids had fun figuring out the clues and exploring the yard, barn/shop, etc.
After completing the scriptural hunt, it was a free-for-all in the front yard.
Plenty of candy filled eggs for everyone.
Since our kids had school Monday morning, we quickly loaded up and headed back home.
Thanks for all your hard work G-ma and G-pa P!
Thanks for all your hard work G-ma and G-pa P!
Happy Easter!
















1 comment:
It was so fun! Thanks for coming.
Post a Comment