Tanner enjoyed being in Mrs. Powell's 4th grade class this year. He learned Idaho History this year and it reminded me of my own 4th grade year at Edahow Elementary in Pocatello. I still remembered the Appaloosa is the state horse. Say 'good-bye' Hibbard Elementary and 'hello' Madison Middle School (yikes!).
Brinley made tremendous progress in Mrs. Pierce's 2nd grade class and now LOVES to read! She and Tanner were troopers about catching the school bus at 7:35am every morning. They only missed the bus once (the first week of school) and that was actually Mom's fault - whoops!
2 comments:
Middle school in 5th grade? Is that normal? That is a big, exciting step.
I'm still impressed about your kids making the 7:35 bus. I thought of you often when we were rushing to get Ben out the door by 8:10.
WOW lots of posts! Good job Heather. I love the new pictures with your new camera!
Elsie sleeping is just too cute!
Post a Comment