Thursday, August 28, 2008

Starting School

Yes, it was a cool morning for the first day of school on Wednesday, August 20, 2008.  What can I say?  Tanner started 5th grade at the middle school and catches his bus at 8:20 a.m.  I think Brinley (3rd grade) and Jantzen  (kindergarten) are awake!  Their bus enters the neighborhood at 7:30 a.m. - yikes.  

4 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

5th grade is at the middle school?? Wow is that crazy to have a middle schooler? Your kids look cute all decked out ready for their first day!

Malinda said...

Jackets on August 20th? Crazy!

I feel for you with the 7:30 bus time. That's rough.

Bonnie said...

They all look great for their first day. Sorry about the 7:30 bus time. That's early! Are they all enjoying their classes and teachers? Hope all is going well.

Erica Borrowman said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I don't know how you all do it every day...busy, busy. They're sure turning out beautifully - keep up the great work Aaron and Heather!!