
We all enjoyed the Price reunion in Salt Lake (Aug. 7-10) but the party continued northward for Mom and Dad Price, Tricia and McKay with Cameron, Jessica and Thomas, Taylor, and Tiffany and Abigail Salter. This was our first time to use the firepit in the backyard! Banner moment. Fortunately, our improvised dutch oven dinner was also a success!

Anna with Uncle Taylor enjoying s'mores and the beautiful weather.

We took in the sites of the local area (it didn't take very long - ha-ha!) and walked through the gardens on campus. The kids enjoyed running around and playing in the water along with riding a carosel at a nearby park.
5 comments:
Yeah more pictures! Thanks again for a great weekend. Hope you all recovered after we left. We had a blast! Love you all.
I love the firepit! Very nice. I was just telling Nate last night that we need a firepit in the back yard. Now it will look like we are just keeping up with the Joneses (no last names here). :) That looks like fun and I could go for a yummy dutch oven dish and a smore about now. Mmm.
What a great backyard you have, Aaron and Heather. Looks like a great time! I wish we could have seen you a little more while we were there...Heather, make sure you visit the shutterfly site so you can get the pictures of your family from last weekend. Love you guys!
Wish we could have been there too! As it is, we just got back to VT about two hours ago. We've had lots of travel lately, and I think we are staying put for a while...
Too bad I wasn't there...Those s'mores look good!
Post a Comment