Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Return

Okay, so it's been a month.  Have I clarified that I do keep a regular journal and this blog is NOT it?  I feel better just sharing that with all of you.  My beloved camera has been out of town since our anniversary weekend getaway (yes, I left it in another state).  It is now somewhere in this house, I think.  How fun is it to read a blog without pictures anyway?  And so, more news will be forthcoming.  Just wanted to say we are alive and well (some of the time anyway).

1 comment:

larah said...

Sorry to hear about the misplaced camera! I hope that you are able to find it soon. How are you going to take pictures of your family in the wheat fields if you don't. Oh right. I was can help out with that! Maybe we can do it next year. I love the pic of the family that you have on this site though. Everyone looks happy and willing.