Quick update:
Elsie is adorable as always and loves nursery (happy day). She has added a few more words to her repertoire and loves dancing to David Archuletta with her siblings.
Anna is usually good at entertaining herself (while everyone is at school) and has quite the imagination. She was excited to be in charge of the FHE lesson last night and planned the treat - "root-beard floats".
Jantzen has been 'begging' to join the local wrestling team and came home beaming after his first practice this evening. The timing is really off for Aaron and myself but the kid is in his element so we decided to work it out since it's only for two months (I think).
Brinley got to play 'hooky' from school today after enduring a trip to the local community care last night. She had her blood drawn and got a shot in her behind...not high on her list of favorite things to do (two needles - yikes)! She's a trooper and feeling better already.
Tanner just finished typing his own version of a "Harry Potter Book of Spells" complete with color-coded instructions based on grade-level. He also shared what he learned at school today from the Dare officer about meth/drugs. Do they have to grow up?
Aaron is home this week and we are all happy about that. He's juggling a zillion things right now and will be heading for Chicago all too soon.
Heather has about 6 weeks to go (but who's counting) and is trying to get over a cold/flu bug that has left her without a voice (sort of). Coughing all night long at this point in time is not a good thing. I should be 'stocking up' on my sleep right now!
There is a quick snap-shot version of life around here! Life is good and we are blessed.
5 comments:
It's good to know you are still alive and well (except for the cold/flu). I can't believe you only have six weeks left. That seems to have gone so fast (to me . . . I'm sure it doesn't seem that way to you). Hopefully you will get healthy and get loads of sleep between now and then.
Sounds like you guys have been super busy! Just reading your blog wears me out. I hope that you are feeling better. Six weeks isn't so far away anymore! That's so exciting. Are your kids getting excited?
Glad to see that you are back on the blogging wagon, at least for today!
Glad you are surviving! I've been thinking of you, crazy lady!
Hey Heather! No fun! To be coughing during the night during the end of pregnancy. . . I did that with Thomas. I hope you feel better soon! I would love to see Tanner's book and to watch Jantzen wrestle! Was Brinley sick too? Give all the kids a big hug for me!!!
Hang in there! You are an awesome mom!
Post a Comment