Our time in the north country has been a tender mercy in our lives. We have no regrets about the short but sweet two years we will have spent here. How many people get to dream of a 'dream home' and then create it? How many children have the opportunity to spend time near both sets of grandparents and learn of their wonderful heritage first hand? How many couples are allowed to be tour guides during a temple open house? How many sons are privileged to serve in a bishopric under the inspiring leadership of a Stake President who happens to be their father? How fortunate is the daughter-in-law who rarely prepares a Sunday meal but enjoys a feast each week (I have been spoiled!)? Our children have been surrounded by love and laughter and beauty here in the Upper Valley...amazing neighbors we admire, dedicated teachers who care and true friends we will miss! This has been a wonderful season for our family.
We know we will love our next adventure as well. It is time for Aaron to be closer to his employment (and a major airport) as we begin another new business! The Lord has blessed us with many 'mighty miracles' and we are certain there are more around the corner...thanks to you all!
10 comments:
Your kids are adorable, thanks for taking a peek at my blog! I enjoyed your comments. Good luck with your move, you sound like a pro!
Never a dull moment...
Wow! I feel like I have been left out of the loop! I'm not surpised though! Good luck! When is the big move?
Whew! We'll be thinking of you! Good luck!
Yahoo for CV!!! Hopefully you'll be there long enough so we can live there at the same time!
So exciting!! Can't wait to hear details about the new business and the big move.
Now we prepare for another real estate miracle or two, right? Do you have to follow our example so closely? Right now I'm feeling sad about that but tomorrow I'll be ready to look on "The Bright Side" again.
Well I am sad. I liked having family company in outer darkness land. But you know I think I saw you more often before you moved closer to me. Good luck with the move!
Hey I saw you guys on the freeway yesterday, That was fun. Except that it took me a minute to realize who you were. I was going to call you from my cell phone but I seem to have lost your number. I will call your mom and get it. Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts!
Post a Comment