Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Short and Sweet

This is just for me to remember...
Jantzen's prayer tonight included a few originals;

We thank thee for a trampoline,
We thank thee for making us smile,
We thank thee for pencils, math and our teachers,
We thank thee for the worker guys (building our house)and they are doing a good job,
We thank thee for our legs, carpet, and soft things,
And so on...

Love this age (preparing for baptism) because they seem to take the time to think before/while praying. One thing is for certain, Jantzen is a kid with a huge heart!

4 comments:

Julia Marcum said...

How precious! It was so good seeing you all this weekend. Jantzen...what a stud. We love you all!

Malinda said...

What a great kid!

Kristen said...

We love you Jantzen! I hope that you will always pray so sweetly and sincerely. Thanks for sharing, Heather.

larah said...

I don't know if I have ever heard of a child being thankful for math! That is sweet.