Sunday, July 25, 2010

20 Years...Really?


Strange... I remember my parents' 20-year high school reunion. I don't think Aaron and I are old enough for this but neither did the room full of fellow classmates we mingled with a few weeks ago. Good times.

Brinley 'posing' in the skirt she made this summer with her Activity Day leaders. She also made a skirt with her 4-H group that will be on display at the State Fair this fall.

Books, books and more books for this 'sleeping beauty'!

Tanner prepares for a week at Cedar Badge Leadership Camp.

He was asked to participate in carrying one of the flags posted during a "Flags of Freedom" ceremony.

Jacob and Tanner at the end of an eventful week spent in the beautiful Tetons.

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Wow. How long has it been since I have seen your kids? I can't believe that is Tanner. He is so grown up! And Brinley is sewing? I'm impressed.

Tricia said...

Tanner looks so handsome! I miss him! Whoah. . . I think our 20 year will be coming up soon too. Crazy. Today I realized that McKay and I have reached that point where we are friends with both the 20 year olds and the 50 year olds in our wards.