
Saturday, July 10, 2010 was a wonderful day for Jantzen. Aaron was able to baptize and confirm him a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Jantzen has been preparing for this important step and was happy to complete a special goal of reading the Book of Mormon (as a family). We finished Moroni 10 the night before his baptism.

We enjoyed visiting with those family members able to gather for Jantzen's special day. And a big thanks to the cousins for helping sing the special musical number, "When I Am Baptized". We shared brunch together following the services and the food/weather/company were terrific.

Jantzen has the most awesome grandparents around! Thanks to all for a great day!
5 comments:
Is that your WHOLE family in one picture smiling!?
Congratulations Jantzen! That is a special and important step to take! I am glad that your day was so special!
It is literally the ONLY picture I have with all eight and some version of a smile....monumental indeed!
That is so awesome! I wish I could have come up, but I thought it better to stay home and keep my germs to myself.
It was a wonderful day! We all enjoyed being together and celebrating Elsie's birthday and Jantzen's baptism. I'm thankful for the delightful weather, company, food and occasion.
Jantzen,
I hope you had a special baptism day! We wish we could have been there! I know that you will always try to choose the right!
Post a Comment