Jantzen agreed to show off "New Blue" for the blog.
Let's just say this kid happened to be in the wrong place at the 'right time'?
This is a more accurate reflection of how he was feeling after the accident. The kids were upstairs playing around (with the lights off) on Saturday night when Tanner ran into the kitchen nearly in tears to say that Jantzen's arm was broken. Initially, I didn't believe him but my denial was short lived. Fortunately, the Community Care was still open (closing in 15 min.).
After x-rays, a soft cast and some Tylenol (the strong stuff), he came home for a restless night to wait until Monday's appointment with the orthopedic surgeon/specialist. The Dr. took more x-rays this morning and could not tell if it was a break or a fracture. Nonetheless, he decided to cast it right away since it was an elbow injury. There are numerous growth plates all around the injured area. Of course - it's his left arm but I think he'll enjoy becoming ambidextrous :)
9 comments:
From his shirt, I thought it was a football injury. Poor kid!
oh no! I am so sorry for you all. (I am sure you will suffer as much, or more, than he will!) Here's to hoping for a speedy healing and a short recovery time.
Bummer! Hoping for a quick recovery!
Yikes! You know, if it had been MY left arm, I would have been fine with the whole writing thing. You and your left handers! Hee, hee. Hope he gets feeling better soon.
Oh man! That stinks!
Hope you are feeling better soon, Jantzen.
Ouch! I am sorry for his/your pain.
yvubghhgjkhgjhghygg67ht quinn
Oh Jantzen! I hadn't heard about this! How are you doing? When do you get the cast off?
Post a Comment