It's no secret that we all absolutely adore this bundle of energy! He has been a tremendous blessing for our entire family. We love Quinnerooskis (Elsie's pet name for him). Doesn't he look like an angel?
Sure enough, he had climbed the little step ladder and had all the water running to his great delight. Apparently, he has a thing for water.
And Cetaphil.
I use this almost nightly in an attempt to alleviate the cracks on my feet and fingers. Quinn isn't around to see me use it but he managed to get a stool, climb up and find where it was hiding. Exploring once again.
I don't think he enjoyed his explorations all that much.
Once he got into it, he couldn't figure out how to get out of it!
It was quite the mess.
And just for the record, it was a new container of Cetaphil.
It was Jantzen who came upon this scene first. After his discovery, I quickly lined up the other children and lathered their little bodies as best I could with the 20 oz.
My baby after his most recent haircut.
Pure angel.
5 comments:
Aw Heather. That is so sweet. You are such a good mom. The other week, Greta got into the bag balm and started eating it and rubbing it everywhere. And she was so scared when I caught up with her, like she was not sure WHAT was going on with all this slimy stuff. Haha.
By the way, we had such an AMAZING experience finding our house with your mom. There is no shortage of awesomeness in your family.
He is such a cutie! Sorry about the Cetaphil. I love the stuff but I've never had to clean up a whole jar of it before.
So much more funny to read about this kind of thing in somebody else's life! On the up side, your " bedlomites" now all have soft and supple skin.
Kids are quick. And some just come more mischievous than others.
I hope you all are feeling nice and soft! Wow! Quite the mess! He sure is looking big! What will it be like for you to not have any babies anymore??
Post a Comment