No time for a 'real post' but wanted to declare that we are going to start our summer vacation over again. And it's time for the sun to come out and stay awhile.
Last Monday evening (Memorial Day), we drove the children to visit an art exhibit on display at a nearby temple visitors' center and stop by the cemetery for my maternal grandparents. Our FHE also included a few errands before heading home. The rest of the week is a blur.
Elsie started the fun in the middle of the night when she came to our bedroom and said her tummy hurt. This was the beginning of a serious party (and be happy you weren't invited). Let's just say that I was incredibly grateful for all five of our toilets! They were in full operation and even the kitchen garbage had to be utilized! You really don't even want to imagine the scene but it felt a bit like Aspen Grove Family Camp all over again, ugh!
Did I share too much?
5 comments:
I just love that you defined TMI. Ben does that all the time with FYI. . . "Just FYI, that means for your information, I have scouts tonight." :)
What a lousy week! I hope you are all feeling better.
Did you get food poisoning or something? I hope your "new" summer break goes much better.
So....are you saying you were the ones who brought the "party" to Aspen Grove? Just kidding. Hope you are all feeling better.
I guess I'll just say I'm glad you are all feeling better.
Asspen grove...what a party.
Post a Comment