Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back in the Groove...

The oldest four returned to school nearly three weeks ago.
 We're still working on getting' back in the groove'.

 First Day.

 Tanner - 8th grade
(Jr. High)

 Brinley - 6th Grade
(Middle School)

 Jantzen - 3rd Grade
Showing his new backpack he worked so hard to earn!

 Anna - 2nd Grade
She showed the most enthusiasm about returning to school.

 The irony of sleeping patterns is still an enigma for me!

 Quinn and Elsie are usually awake before the others and HAPPY about it!

Brinley has never claimed to be a morning person.

 At least he doesn't have to worry about hair.

 This smile arrived after I pulled the camera out:)

I have plenty to catch up on once I get 'back in the groove' too!


3 comments:

Malinda said...

That picture of Brinley during scripture study is my favorite! I'm so impressed that you read scriptures before school. My kids just have to get dressed, eat breakfast, brush their teeth and comb their hair . . . and we barely make it out the door in time. You are super mom!

Kaylynn said...

I love that each kid's personality shows in their first day of school picture. hat,scarves, sports jerseys, etc. Back in the saddle again....

Jackie said...

I can relate to the noy wanting to wake up early part.