to be married to this amazing guy!
And I love him now all the more!
In many ways the story behind our first Christmas tree is symbolic of our journey together.
The tree didn't look so massive standing in the King's tree lot in Logan, UT until we brought it back to our tiny basement apartment. Initially, I'll admit I was a bit disappointed with our predicament but not Aaron. He went right to work cutting back the branches and finding a way to maneuver the tree into our tight quarters. His unfailing determination and sense of humor continue to "make lemonade out of the lemons" we've encountered through the years. He has always been a "glass half-full" kind of guy.
Celebrating 5 years with our first trip to Hawaii.
Celebrating 10 years with our second trip to Hawaii!
Celebrating 15 years together with lunch at Jaker's....
Okay, so maybe it's not quite as exciting as another trip to Hawaii, but we LOVE the food here!
Lobster Bisque Soup.
One major reason we love Jaker's.
With the incredibly busy season of life we are in right now, we still managed to carve out time for a little get-away to Park City, UT where Aaron joined me for a "Couples Retreat" sponsored by the Power of Moms organization I've been following for the past year or so.
We especially enjoyed visiting with Eric and April Perry (she's co-founder with Saren Eyre Loosli) from California. They are in the same ward as Aaron's Aunt Pam and Uncle Mark.
After spending 24 hours away from the ever present demands competing for our time and attention, we felt renewed and ready to take it all on once again.
Happy 15th Anniversary, Aaron! I love you!








5 comments:
You were so young and cute. Now we are all getting old. But life is good!!
15 years!!! Way to go you two. We love you and look up to you sooo much. We are already planning a 5-year anniversary to Hawaii (who knows if that will happen...but we can dream.) Lunch at Jakers...mmm....I love their potato skins. Happy Happy Anniversary.
A little mushy for me. . .but I expect nothing less from you guys. Congrats!
Well I'm glad you finally got away from that Hawaii tradition for lunch at Jakers! Sounds like a great choice. Happy Anniversary!
It's crazy how young you guys look in those first pictures! It's hard to believe that it has been 15 years. I still remember hanging out with the crew at your reception and Cyd's tinkle-tinkle joke. I'm glad Aaron was curious about fritas. You guys are perfect for each other!
Post a Comment