![]() |
| Brinley & Anna with Abigail scampering up dune |
When I told my kids Aunt Tif and Abigail were coming to stay for two nights, they were pretty excited. We've only hosted them for a less-than-24-hour thing en route with G-ma and G-pa P.
So we got busy.
Besides initially getting our vehicle stuck in the sand (thanks Mr. Ranger), the cooler weather made for a great time at the dunes. We all burned a few calories.
| Tif getting in her work-out |
| Me in black. Kids are just specks... |
The occasional light rain wasn't a deterrent for the kids but after a while,
Tif and I decided to round up the troops.
I think Tif liked that we have built-in babysitters....not to mention the fact that Abigail was thoroughly entertained the entire time she was here.
We treated ourselves to pedicures. And chuckled at the name of the polish color we both selected - "private jet". Who came up with that one?
If I were the betting type, I'd place it on Brinley passing Tif up before her next trip west.
| Anna, Elsie, Abigail, Brinley |
| Quinn and Abigail |
With Aaron in LA and Tanner at High Adventure scout camp, Jantzen and Quinn were a bit outnumbered. Nonetheless, we all enjoyed the relaxed change of pace with Tif and Abigail around.
Thanks for coming!

2 comments:
Guess that means you were able to save the photos! Hooray! It was so fun to visit, thanks for the fun times. Big hugs to everyone.
Sand dunes look neat.
Post a Comment