Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Olympics - Family Style

With Jared and Stephanie's family on the mainland for 3 weeks, we knew our time with them would eventually roll around - (especially since we live near G-parents).  
And last but not least, it did!
Alison, Sariah and Brinley
 Cousin time = Play time

After a day of play, it was time for some fierce competition.
(Or not).



Although only half the family could make it to the games, we held our own Olympics - Family Style.
(Personally, I think the others were afraid of the challenge...)


 Not sure about this event...



 ....nobody remained unscathed.

 Except this guy.  I think he went into hiding temporarily.

 The kids all came home a little bit richer after diving for coins.

 And there were plenty of spectators cheering everybody on.

Ruth and LaVerne
 While Aaron's Family Olympics were taking place in one location, I headed in a different direction to join members on my side of the family for another spectacular event...

 The temple sealing of baby Jameson to Hilary and Adam's family.
I'm so glad I could be there to share in their special day.
Heather, Tiffany, Dad, Brent, Mom, Kathy, Marci, Jake
Malinda, Keri, Kaylynn, Heather, Cydnee

The K-1 Crew (with Jameson) reunited again for first time since our Hawaii trip in 2010.
We were college roomies 17 short years ago.

Forever Families - it's a beautiful thing!

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Olympics to Temple Sealings - fun on both ends!

Kristen said...

Sounds like everyone had a great time. We're happy you were able to attend the sealing. It was awesome!