
It's getting easier...sort of. No more wiggly babies or rambunctious toddlers to coerce during family picture taking. On the other hand, I've decided older children with strong opinions, mood swings and busy schedules can be just as challenging:).
Hooray - we can check this one off the summer bucket list!
I could probably count the number of days all eight of us were home/in town this summer on two hands. Who knew it would be such a struggle to get everybody together for a few hours (along with a photographer)?
After a few failed attempts to get something scheduled, we hit gold when Brandon and Stephanie came to town (from Florida) for a few days in between family reunions. Lucky for us, Brandon brought his camera along and was willing to snap a few shots.
Okay, so maybe more than a few...poor guy!
It's no small undertaking to get our crowd corralled and coordinated.
Honestly, we were still trying to decide what everybody was going to wear when Brandon showed up to our house. It changed several times:).
Fortunately, the weather cooperated for outdoor shots.
The night before we were going to have pictures taken, Aaron and I drove around the 'neighborhood' looking for old barns. A couple in our ward let us use their backyard - which was awesome.
My handsome boys...
and my beautiful daughters!
The photos above were taken by Brandon.
Aaron snapped a few candid ones along the way as well.
Not bad, considering he knows very little about photography and nothing about photoshop:).
At least Quinn waited until the end to dig around in the mud!
There was plenty of silliness to go around.
Cute kids - every one!
Absolutely Awesome Eight.












2 comments:
Awesome pictures. I absolutely love the one in front of the barn. I have a difficult time figuring out how to arrange people. That is genius. The silly pictures are so much fun too.
I love these pictures. Great job, Brandon and Aaron.
Post a Comment