Tuesday, April 8, 2008

On My Own...

Okay. Are you impressed, Hilary? I actually remembered how to post a blog on my own...and now for pictures?! I think I'll be calling Libbie soon. It isn't nearly as exciting without pictures.

We had a wonderful Conference weekend in Salt Lake staying at my parent's place even though they were in Arizona. We were able to get all of our dental check-ups out of the way for another six months and family pictures taken. Does it get any better than that? I think those are two of my least favorite things to do. We attended a mission reunion for Aaron and I was able to make progress in purchasing items for our food storage. The kids LOVED playing with their cousins and having lunch together at Souper Salad. We loved the fact that it only cost us $25.00 to feed a family of seven and the children were able to eat all of the jello, breadsticks, pudding and noodles they wanted.

4 comments:

Tiffany Salter said...

YEAH! So glad to finally see a post! Do you remember Abigail's adorable brown/pink dress she wore to Brinley's baptism? It is a size 12 mo and it is WAYYYYY too hot to wear it here anymore. Can Elsie use it?

Hilary said...

Wow Heather, I'm impressed! You just earned back a spot on my link list. :-)

Jeff & Liberty said...

Bravo. Bravo. I'll take a post, pictures or not!

Tay and Jen said...

this is the first comment I have ever left on a blog. We just opened a blog a few minutes ago. We will get it done up soon.

Tay & Jen