It was another action packed weekend at our house and at least I thought about taking a few pictures (although I did not)! Brinley played her violin beautifully at Festival yesterday before enjoying lunch/ice cream on our Mother/Daughter date together. She was also excited to get a new pair of running shoes so she can participate in Pacers (an exercise option at the elementary school).
We all spent time in the afternoon picking up garbage on our properties, my parent's lot around the corner, etc. With new construction and the spring winds we've had blowing this week...we filled numerous garbage bags. Although that was not the highlight of the day for the kids, they endured it well. Last night Aaron was able to take them to a local rodeo and I think they all had fun...
It seems Aaron and I usually do the repeat thing with our church callings. Such was the case today for Aaron. He will be serving as a counselor in the bishopric for the next few years so I get to tackle the solo-bench experience once again. The only thing we can count on in our lives is change. Keeps life exciting!
3 comments:
Congrats, or shall I say condolences, to you guys on Aaron's new calling. I can hardly keep one in line during the meetings, I can't imagine how you will do it with 5!
I loved Elder Ballard's talk in conference about trying to manage the bench at church all by himself while his wife just smiled.
Good luck! (ps- Five pounds of cabbage...I think we are closer!)
Good work Heath-dog! I hadn't realized you had started posting! It's addicting once you get started. I can't wait to check back in with the Marcums.
Post a Comment