Thursday, July 3, 2008

Birthday Boy Turns 6!

It's a tradition for Aaron to take each child out for breakfast the morning of their birthday. His only rule has been "no McDonald's" until today. Due to the 'time crunch', he agreed and actually survived. Jantzen was thrilled! And just for the record, Jantzen turned 6 years old on July 3rd!



Jantzen enjoyed a fun-filled day to celebrate turning 6 years old. We went swimming at the local pool before catching the afternoon movie of "Horton Hears A Who". While waiting for Aunt Hilary to get her "Cafe Rio fix", the cousins tried out all of the games and even discovered a faulty machine which generously supplied each with a lollipop. It was the jackpot--with management's permission, of course!


After dinner at G-ma and G-pa Price's house, the Campbell cousins joined us for cake and ice cream. Jantzen requested 'meat' for his birthday dinner but we decided to add his other favorite food group - fruit! This boy LOVES all kinds of fruit.

3 comments:

Malinda said...

Happy Birthday Jantzen!

Heather, I love the new family photo. Where did you get it taken?

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

There is no way that Jantzen is 6. I still picture him in my mind as a toddler. I guess if my kids are growing up yours would be too.

I'm with Malin, Awesome family picture.

Erica Borrowman said...

Happy late birthday, Jantz! I've been a slacker getting on blogs lately, but looks like you had a great one! McDonald's with Dad? YUM!!