So what if it's August and I'm just now writing about the 4th of July? I've had a few 'technical difficulties' but hopefully they have been resolved. Here we are enjoying our annual parade experience in our traditional spot (thanks to Mom and Dad for going early enough to reserve it!). It's all about the candy for the kids and they come prepared with their baggies to collect their 'treasures'. As you can see, they did well...
The evening of the 4th we joined the Marcum clan for a BBQ at Bonnie and Bryant's place. Elsie is sporting quite the festive outfit and just chillin' with her oldest cousin, Jordan. Below are all fifteen of the Marcum cousins together.
4 comments:
Fun stuff. It's great to see all your fun pictures of birthdays. Cute family!
YAY! Welcome back to blogging. Missed you!
Can't wait to see you guys!
I was glad to see that you have a blog! It's a fun way to hear about what people are doing.
Brittney
They are all great! I love watching them grow (except my own...that's not fun for me).
Post a Comment