I love to hear the random things our children will say in their personal prayers. Such was the case tonight with Anna..."Please bless Jesus to be able to find our house...". Perhaps she is expecting a visit? Or could it be that she has lived in 5 different locations since birth (and she's not yet 5 years old)? Hmm...
Another family favorite occurred some time ago with Jantzen. He is always very serious during his prayers and I certainly tried to be but found it very difficult after hearing him pray for George Washington and John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith.
Aren't kids great!?
6 comments:
I am laughing out loud. That is too cute!
I love it! I'm glad you're writing it down, cause somehow we always seem to forget those cute and funny sayings.
Those are both great, Heather! Kids are the sweetest. You all should have a dozen kids (ok, you can wait and add the other six when your kids have kids!). Thanks for sharing...I loved it.
Other six kids? Is there something we don't know? Is this another "Oh yeah, I'm six months pregnant" moment? Inquiring minds want to know.
I love how funny kids are! They really say the 'darndest' things. I'm glad we found you on the blogging network. I've come upon the whole marcum crew this last week and it's great! Feel free to check out our blog: www.brettandmallorystahl.blogspot.com See you soon!
Too sweet! Abigail says random things too, we just usually can't understand what she is saying because she whispers when she prays.
Post a Comment