Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not Again!?

Wow!  It's already November.  The kids enjoyed Halloween and made a great "Harry Potter Crew"....Tanner was Harry, Brinley looked a lot like Hermione, Jantzen was Ron and Anna dressed up as Jenny.  All the little 'witches' looked great together.  Elsie was their puppy.  In typical fashion, the candy was gone within two days.

Um, we may have lost the camera again.  I guess I just have too many things to keep track of! This is why all of my car key sets have 'bracelets' attached...I have to wear the keys when loading kids in and out, etc.  Anyway, I took lots of pictures this past weekend because Aaron's youngest brother, Chris, married Julia in the Rexburg Temple yesterday.  It was a wonderful day for us all - welcome to the family Julia!  Video footage is what I really need to share because a picture just couldn't capture the dance moves I saw at the reception!  These kids could boogie...go Jantzen and Jameson!

We are unpacked and have even hung a few things on the walls here in our new abode.  I'm certain Aaron is glad we have worked so hard building up our food storage this past year because he had the opportunity of hauling SEVERAL 50 lb buckets of various items down into the crawlspace the other day.  It was a work-out!

Alas, I am happy to report that Elsie has decided to really start walking.  Yes, it is about time. She is also growing the 'mullet' hairstyle that always seems to accompany this stage of development.  She loves to laugh and often attempts to do funny things just to keep her siblings laughing.  What a fun age!

4 comments:

Malinda said...

Does the lost camera have Halloween pictures on it? I want to see those cool Harry Potter costumes.

Mullets are awesome. Abby has already had two "back only" hair cuts and is ready for another. The hair on the top of her head is still only about an inch and a half long. Grr!

BTW, we have twinner backgrounds. Good choice.

larah said...

Yeah! She is walking! That is great! Glad you guys are set with the food storage. Hope to see you guys at Thanksgiving!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Never a dull moment! Glad Elsie decided to walk. Sadie still thinks she needs to hold my hand for everything! Pictures are nice, but any posts are good. I've been wondering how the move went!

Bonnie said...

My computer was having some issues so I haven't been able to comment until now. It was great seeing you all. I really enjoy our visits. Thanks a million for always allowing us to stay with you. You sure are troopers. Oh, I hope you find your camera!
Love you,
Bonnie