"Be not discouraged, neither allow the spirit of doubt or gloom or despondency to come into thy life, for these are tricks of the evil one to destroy thy faith and thy usefulness.
But look upon the bright side of life, to be cheerful, humble, prayerful, and pure in thy devotion, and in thy habits, and the Lord will remember thee in mercy. His power and blessings will be upon thee.
Therefore, look unto the Lord in humility, and thou shalt be comforted in the answers to thy prayers and be guided in the path of thy duty, day and night."
--Hyrum Smith
Also, Quinn is officially one-month old tonight! Pictures soon....
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing that quote. It's one we all need to read often.
Love you and your special family. I just wish I could come and help more often.
Thanks Heather, I need that quote right now. I think about you often and hope you are doing well.
Can't wait to see the pictures of your little one! A month old already? Can that be possible?
That is a wonderful quote. I am going to copy it and put it in my journal. I have been feeling discouraged and that is just what I needed to read. Can't wait to see little Quinn. I am also glad that you shared the home birth with us. Jon and Ange are going to a midwife and I have had some concerns but hearing about your experience has really eased my worrying.
Post a Comment