Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blogger Sighting!

I just had to chuckle at the recent sighting of what HAD to be a "mommy-blogger".  Who else takes a camera to Costco and gleefully snaps away while two little girls try out the various samples around the store?  I'm certain this lady was concocting catchy title headings for her next blog entry all the while.  In many ways, those 'serious bloggers' have revolutionized parenting!  All in a days' work.... 

4 comments:

Jeff & Liberty said...

Ha! I'm sure you are right. Totally sounds like something I'd do. I generally have my camera on my person at all times. Lately, I've been a slacker though. That's what summer is for-right?
Looking forward to seeing you and your newly expanded family soon!

Tiffany Salter said...

That is too funny! Sounds like something I would do, and that Shawn would be mortified about. :)

Malinda said...

Okay, so I'm not even that bad. I have been known to take my camera everywhere, but Costco sample tables??? That's just a little much.

Come to think of it, we have pictures of Ben as a baby sitting in the cart at Home Depot chewing on a bolt. But that was long before blogging and we only had our camera with us because we were taking pictures of things we were deciding on for the house. So different, right? :)

Kristen said...

I also have my camera with me almost all the time. I lost my camera bag on Saturday though, so now that will be a problem. This is so funny yet I relate.