Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Buddy!

My baby is growing up. We are so grateful he joined our family. Wow - we can't imagine life without our little buddy! Earth Day (April 22) is the perfect day to celebrate Quinn's 'all-natural' arrival 2 years ago. There hasn't been a dull moment since.

He has just recently been introduced to the world of sugar - we kept him 'pure' for as long as possible. I'm not sure he ate much of the strawberry shortcake because there were a lot of distractions at G-ma P's place that night, particularly the birthday ball...


Quinn LOVES any and all balls! He gets down right giddy at the sight of one, even if it's in a book, magazine, or on his clothing.

See what I mean?

We enjoyed celebrating with the C. cousins and G-ma and G-pa P prior to the big easter egg hunt/97th birthday celebration for Great G-pa K
in Mapleton, UT the next day.

Jenna and Brinley help build a tower with Quinn's new blocks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINN!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

I love those facial expressions! He is a cutie!

Kaylynn said...

He is cute! I can't believe it has been 2 years. I still have cabbage leaves fresh on the mind.