Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bears & Fish - Ponytails & Lists

Happy Birthday Scouting Program!


 All the Scouts (young & old) enjoyed the Olympic theme of our Blue & Gold Banquet this year.


 It's a silly tradition, but after Jantzen received his Bear Cub Award, he had to drink 'bear blood'.


 Along with coordinating blue & yellow outfits for Anna and Elsie, Brinley helped the boys prepare for their Olympic competitions.


Tanner decided his tank needed a 'remodel' and went to work.
He has become very adept at buying/selling online. 


 Although it wasn't a cash-positive venture, he learned a lot along the way and loves the new look.


Dr. Suess Week - Wacky Wednesday's outfit.


Check out these wacky ponytails!
He obviously needs a haircut:)

Had to take a picture of Anna's whiteboard - here's what I found the other morning.


A list-maker in the making?
Must be my daughter.

4 comments:

Malinda said...

I'm familiar with non-cash-positive online transactions. I've had a few of those myself.

I absolutely love the whiteboard!

Hilary said...

The list is hilarious. I think it's both nature AND nurture. Monkey see, monkey do. :-)

Kaylynn said...

Your kids are great. And I do love the list, too.

Kristen said...

Great post. It's fun to see all the things the kids are doing. They are awesome! Love those lists! Looks a lot like mine except mine are on paper. Checking them off is the best part though.