And now that Tanner has returned from a multi-stake St. Patty's Dance (youth ages 14-18), I'm off to bed. Yes, he is officially old enough to dance with girls. Wow!
At any rate, just a quick post since we have early church and Aaron's meetings start at 6:15am - nice:)
I'm not really in to the whole St. Patrick's Day thing but I did wear my green jacket when I took a few of the kids in to town this afternoon. How festive of me!
The day started plenty early. I participated in a 6:45am temple session and Aaron had already been at work for nearly an hour. Yes, we left the kiddos 'sawing logs' - hoping they would actually sleep in. When I returned home, Tanner decided we needed green pancakes. It's great to have kids old enough to take care of such things.
And Aaron made a yummy green curry stir-fry dish for dinner last night - we are a little bit festive.
My contribution to the day was....
Changing this --
To this --
I've satisfied my 'painting bug' - at least for now.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
3 comments:
We need a Tanner at our house. What a great kid to make a green breakfast for everyone!
I love the green laundry room. Good work!
Laundry room looks great! You have really been painting a lot. Impressive! Glad the kids liked eating all that green stuff. You should have just steamed broccoli. That is easy enough. So the Mormon kids had a St. Patrick's Day Dance. Interesting, isn't it?
I really like the new laundry room. Good job celebrating the holiday!
Post a Comment