Sunday, July 29, 2012

4-H Summer Camp

 Brinley and her friend, Haley, were able to enjoy a few days together at a 4-H camp the end of June.

 Located in the beautiful Alpine, Wyoming area - gorgeous scenery!

 Each cabin housed about 7 girls and one leader.

 Brinley snaps an inside shot of the cabin via a mirror.
 
 She enjoyed archery, rifle shooting, making crafts, playing games, hiking, etc.

 A partial view of the camp during one hike.

 Though windy at the top of the mountain, the scenery was amazing!

It was Brinley's first time away from home without any other family members around but I don't think she was homesick for a minute.  Our girl is growing up!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Way to go, Brinley. Sounds fun. Thanks for all of your help this weekend, Brinley.

Malinda said...

What a fun experience for Brinley! It is definitely a whole new phase of parenting to send our kids off without us. I think my kids are more ready for it than I am.

Tricia said...

Wow Brinley! I'm glad you had fun! I'll bet the other girls loved getting to know you better!