Thursday, July 18, 2013

And More Elsie-isms

Elsie says some of the most amazingly random things.  I haven't been good about recording them because they come and go so quickly.  I did take a quick note on a conversation we had recently.  I was in the kitchen doing dishes and she walked up to me and out-of-the-blue asked, 

Elsie - "What happens if you get too much power?" 
Me - "Hmm, what do you think happens?"
(Of course, I had no idea what kind of power she was even referring to - electrical, political, etc.).
Elsie - "Turn evil?"
Me - Well, this turned into quite the conversation...and then another question from her
Elsie - "How do you get power?"
And on it went.  

I also remember a few precious phrases from her prayers the other night - 
"Please bless Satan will learn to be obedient, especially when his mother comes again." (?)
"Please bless all the people in the sky to be happy."
"I hope Grandpa Kerr is really having fun in heaven."
"Bless all the food for breakfast, lunch and dinner - everyday." 

1 comment:

Tiffany Salter said...

Awesome! Abigail and Elsie can have some very random conversations while we are there!