The rainbows this month have been incredible. This was a full rainbow - and later became a double-full...never seen anything quite like it before. This phone pic couldn't capture the magnitude of its beauty but it was awesome!
![]() |
| You can see the second rainbow just starting to form... |
Quinn's first day of preschool (Sept. 9) - at last!
![]() |
| Ms. Homer and Quinn |
Although we had two preschool options, Quinn let me know he would NOT be returning to Burton Elementary preschool. Never mind that it was the cheaper option and that I had already scheduled commitments during the four hours I thought I would have to myself. Silly me! So, Ms. Homer's preschool only it is. I consoled myself in thinking it would be less driving for me anyway. When this kid makes up his mind - there is no changing it. (Don't get me wrong - I love having him home. He does, however, insist that I need to play with him all day every day since his siblings are at school).
Aaron being filmed for a "Best of Home Care" video that will be on the Home Care Pulse website in the near future. It's been a busy month of travel and conferences for this guy!
Our ward "Rodeo Round-up Party" was action-packed with all kinds of games and activities for young and old alike.
I love those darn old buggy rides - especially when the horses get a bit wild and run even when they're not suppose to:).
| H. Parker, Brinley & Brynn up front |
| Aislyn & Elsie - face-painting |
| Tanner later drove over for the food.... |
| Nate, Preston, Jantzen in for a wild ride! |
| Anna & Jane - checking out the miniature pony option. |
This came on the same day as the Stake Relief Society Women's Conference (Sept. 7) for which I was a presenter. I taught the same class (although it wasn't exactly the same class) three times in a row. The ladies could select three of six classes to attend during the conference and it was followed by lunch together. In preparation for the event, Aaron helped me get started with my first powerpoint presentation - I'm a fan! So glad I had it since I ended up teaching in the cultural hall (nice and personal - not) and there was a huge screen available to me. My topic was "A House of Order" and we covered a lot of ground in 40 minutes. I could have used three days:).
Another day in September, Quinn helped me and G-ma M pick apples from a neighbor's tree. A few days later I squeezed in a little applesauce making. Such a sticky, messy labor of love - just sayin'.
Spirit Week = Homecoming Week
Jantzen bought his own can of red hair spray paint for the occasion.
| Brinley & Aubrey |






No comments:
Post a Comment