Sunday, October 19, 2014

Anna's Ah-ha Moment

Tonight the girls were hanging out in the office looking at old photo books.  Anna had a serious case of the giggles and really got a good laugh at a few of our wedding pictures.  Oh, how the styles have changed:).  I took the opportunity to casually influence future wedding/reception plans when I told Anna to "take the money and run".  This was a completely new idea to her and she said, "Well, what if the guy I marry comes from a family with a lot of money?".  I educated her on the fact that brides typically pay for receptions and grooms provide luncheons.  Her eyes looked as huge as saucers with this new revelation.  In her astonishment she replied, "What?  And the girls have the babies too?".  Oh boy.  I've never thought of it quite like that before.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I know, it's totally not fair.

Kristen said...

So funny!