
How long has it been since I've uploaded pictures to this blog? Too long. Hence the reason the pics are out of order... Here Anna is opening a birthday gift before school. She turned 6 on December 17th and had a great day!

Tanner turned the "Big 12" on December 16th. He loves his new backpack!

He was willing to humor us all and wear this little party hat during breakfast on his birthday. Aaron and I enjoyed taking him to a nice restaurant for dinner that evening and then finished things off at home with his favorite 'mud pie' with mint chocolate chip ice cream.

All four enjoyed performing in a recent TaVaci concert singing and dancing...even though this pic shows otherwise (sorry, it's what I had guys).
1 comment:
Hooray for pictures! It is so fun to see your kids. Abigail sure loves talking to all of them on the phone.
Post a Comment