...are near the top of my all-time favorites list. It has been a spectacular "Indian Summer". Sure glad we squeezed in a few family photos yesterday afternoon because yucky weather appears to be heading north. Thanks to the angels and a great neighbor for helping with an impromptu orchestration of camera time with the kiddos! It's always an adventure:).






13 comments:
Cute pics! Wow. Who helped you spiffy up the blog??
Cute! It's always a lot of work to get family photos. It's nice when they turn out so cute.
I love those pictures!
I know it's a shock...but I actually spiffed it up (with a little help from Tanner)!
Awesome pictures! What a good looking family!
Love the pictures! You really are a good looking family!
Yay! You got everyone together and they all cooperated! Good for you! The pictures look great.
Such fun pictures. We don't know Elise or Quinn. I only met Elise when she was a few months old. They are both cute!
Love the pictures and all of the smiles you managed to capture! Everyone looks awesome! This sitting was a real success. I need a 5 x 7 for my frame.
These are so so amazing - look at the "goofy face" pic. How did you catch Quinn in that look? So Fun!
Love the family photos!! What a beautiful family! Love the new blog look too! Miss you guys!
You guys all look great! Darling family! Nothing like fam pictures in the fall leaves! Great job!
Your family pictures are beautiful! Hope all is well for you!
Post a Comment