With great fondness, I reflect every October 24th on the miracle that occurred during my senior year of high school. Today marks the 20th anniversary of the Utah State High School Cross-Country Championships. Lessons learned....never to be forgotten. Ever grateful to the Lord for granting such priceless experiences that allowed me to better understand and exercise the real power of faith in the Lord.
Hilary, McKay, Heather (back), Taylor and Libbie (front)

6 comments:
I remember that day too! It was so exciting to watch. I remember being very excited that dad took us all out to eat at Italian Village that night.
That was 20 years ago?
That is one day I remember with such fondness. I love it that you kept your shoes. Since you are not a saver that makes them even more special. I'm sure that you have used those lessons. I know that I have. Thanks for the memories!!!
It was also so awesome to have three children, Hilary, McKay and you all in the state races and all of you did so well. You were all champions to me and still are.
Good job on the frequent blogging. It is fun to read about your life.
Brinley is CLEARLY your daughter. I had to do a double take.
I remember Dad's awesome camera job that day! good memories.
Post a Comment