Sunday, November 18, 2012

Graduation Day for Mom

Busy weekend.  Me - finishing up class 9 all day Friday with graduation on Saturday.  Aaron landing in Salt Lake and driving to Pocatello - to meet kids at  State Football Championship game - Festival for Jantzen and Anna on Saturday morning - Boise Temple Rededication

For the past nine months, I have had the amazing opportunity to learn more about the foot zone technique.  It has been an incredible journey and I appreciate the fabulous people I have come to know and love.  They are a talented and energetic bunch - literally!

Classes of Brad Noall and Jeri Taylor together at graduation.

My good friend, Kelly, completed the training with me.
Tanner, Aaron, and Jantzen came to support my efforts.
Want to learn more?  Check out these awesome videos.


4 comments:

Malinda said...

Congratulations! I'm going to get over my phobia of having people touch my feet and let you practice your new skills on our next girls' trip.

Kaylynn said...

Oh,I can't wait to get my feet zoned. Congrats on graduating!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Congrats!

Stephanie Marcum said...

I love the videos. You did a great job. Janene just zoned me. It was so nice.