We love Amazon Prime.
And use it often.
Even for a replacement wedding band that was lost at the gym at 5am.
For obvious reasons, Aaron was very disappointed to lose his original wedding band recently. Years ago, he lost it in the parking lot of the grocery store late at night and miraculously had it returned. Prayers were answered then and have often helped us to find missing items. This time around he was guided in a different way. While getting a haircut last week, he was encouraged by the hairdresser to look online for a replacement. What? Why not? Aaron found a screaming deal online for a mere $18.99. And he really likes the new ring!
Brinley put together this beautiful bouquet for me at young women's this past week.
Breakfast in Bed.
Love all the treasures from the kiddos!
Quinn and Elsie each made me their original version of "The Love Box".
It's true. When Aaron asked what I wanted, I said a blower for the yard.
Isn't that what most mother's would want?
Janene joined us for dinner as Bob wasn't feeling well.
The coupon books the girls gave me included a free foot zone and free head massage. I had Elsie and Anna working overtime on me this afternoon. In fact, Elsie was in high demand all afternoon.
By the end of the day, I think I heard her say she gave five "foot zones" (siblings).
Even G-ma M enjoyed a few relaxing moments.
Janene joined us for dinner as Bob wasn't feeling well.
The coupon books the girls gave me included a free foot zone and free head massage. I had Elsie and Anna working overtime on me this afternoon. In fact, Elsie was in high demand all afternoon.
By the end of the day, I think I heard her say she gave five "foot zones" (siblings).
Even G-ma M enjoyed a few relaxing moments.
I love these children-o-mine.
Thanks for celebrating Mother's Day with me!




1 comment:
What a great mother you are! Those children you are raising are awesome too! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment