And the next morning....
It was Anna's turn to open presents!
Happy 8th Birthday to Anna!
Anna's 'ultimate party idea' came to fruition...
Manicures at the local beauty college for her birthday party.
She has been dreaming of this moment for weeks...
Lots of laughter and lots of fun!
Anna would have invited twice as many girls if I had not set a limit.
She has a huge heart and is a friend to everyone!
The girls deocrated and frosted their own cupcakes.
The nails took longer than anticipated, but Anna was determined to squeeze in at least one game before taking everybody home.
Aaron takes the kids out for breakfast/lunch on their birthdays each year except when they turn 8, 12 and 16. Then Mom comes along and we have dinner together.
She picked the place - Pizza Pie Cafe.
Santa was there - and he even knew her name:)
Since the owners (our neighbors) happened to be there while we were, Matt gave Anna a tour of the kitchen. Jane brought out a mini-monster cookie dessert for the special occasion! Yum.
It was a fabulous 8th birthday for Anna.

5 comments:
Wow, what a special day. A DREAM birthday. Getting your nails done with your best friends and dinner--PIZZA--with your mom and dad. You are one lucky girl. Happy Birthday, Anna. I can tell by these pictures, you are definitely older. So mature!
You are quite the fun Mom, Heather. Way to go. Your hard work will be remembered. Parties always are. Happy Birthday to all.
That was really Stephanie. I don't know why I was logged in as Bro. Marcum. Weird. :)
Happy Birthday Anna-Banana. We are really looking forward to your baptism!
Wow, and I thought that my December was crazy. At least it was crazy for good reasons. Happy Birthday to all the Birthday children in the Marcum home!
Post a Comment