August 22 - The first day of school for the kids.
Tanner - 9th Grade - Junior High School
Brinley - 7th Grade - Junior High School
It's great having the older two at the same school again. I'm not complaining about our morning/after-school bus routines this year because next year will be NUTS with six children in five different schools. It hurts my head to even contemplate that one:)
Jantzen - 4th Grade - Mrs. Garner
Jantzen's fabulous 3rd grade teacher moved up this year so the 'repeat' is happy for all of us.
Anna - 3rd Grade - Mrs. Joyce
She's had a brand new teacher every single year.
Not ideal, so it's a good thing she's 'educationally flexible'.
Elsie - PM Kindergarten - Mrs. Parker
The school district no longer operates buses midday for kindergarteners so parents are required to transport the students. I am SO grateful this policy did not exist when Anna was in kindergarten. Since the school day is only 2 1/2 hours long, it would have been a nightmare with an unpredictable nursing newborn and toddler in tow, especially in the winter.
Fortunately for Quinn's sake (and mine), Elsie is home for most of the day. Though he likes the extra attention, he prefers having his siblings around for a little entertainment. Mom isn't nearly as exciting and can only "play" for so long.





2 comments:
Your kids are growing up. I think Anna is super cute - not that the rest aren't. She just looks so grown up compared to the last time I saw her.
Your kids are growing up. I think Anna is super cute - not that the rest aren't. She just looks so grown up compared to the last time I saw her.
Post a Comment