Saturday, March 16, 2013

Game Day(s)


What Jantzen really wanted for Christmas 2012 was to attend a "real" basketball game.  
And it our little corner of the world, a college basketball game qualifies.
SO - the stars aligned for Jantzen when I asked Hilary about getting tickets for a USU game and she volunteered two for Thursday, March 7th.  Since there is no college ball around here,  Aaron picked Jantzen up right after school and made the trek to Logan, UT. 


The two of them had a fantastic time together on their short but sweet road trip. 
And their awesome seats were so close to the court that they caught a shirt tossed out by the cheerleaders.  Thanks Academy:)


Go Aggies!


A little closer to home, Jantzen played in his final basketball game of the season today.

"Air - Jantzen" at the free throw line.
 The boys worked hard and finished their winning season with a single loss.
Watching Jantzen and Mark play together reminded me of a mini-version of "Stockton & Malone". Jantzen has determined that basketball is his favorite sport.  


Great job boys and coaches too! 

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad that Logan was close enough for some exciting Bball action. Next time I hope to be there as a hostess.
I'd like to watch Jantzen play. Looks fun!

Kaylynn said...

Long live the Aggies. Maybe Jantzen can play for them someday.

Tricia said...

I would love to see Jantzen play basketball. He looks good! He always was athletic. Did he give his free USU shirt to Adam? I heard Adam was low on sports team t-shirts.