Monday, December 29, 2008

Final Birthday Bash...

Here's a familiar scene...party around the table.

Brinley surrounded with friends at her 9th birthday party (20 Dec.).

Anna and Sariah (cousin) waiting for the 'glue' to dry on their gingerbread houses.

The girls had a great time constructing and decorating gingerbread houses.  Lots of candy was consumed!

Brinley with Alison (cousin) getting ready to make a wish!  Thanks to Aunt Stephanie for the extra helping hands during the party.  I am glad to be done  hosting parties for awhile...whew! 
Brinley's birthday cake request was very simple...a present with pink frosting and a blue ribbon.  It was actually her second choice...but I didn't have it in me to create a Santa Claus with a bag full of gifts!?  Happy 9th Birthday Brin!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Good work with the gingerbread houses. It looks like they turned out really cute. You've become a party planning pro.

Jeff & Liberty said...

What a month for you guys! Yay for updates AND pictures. I'm really proud.