Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Official.


Tanner is officially 11 years old today!  Wow-that's amazing!  It's a family tradition for Aaron to take the children out for breakfast on their birthday so here they are...at an early hour (before school obviously)!  Tanner chose hamburgers for dinner and I was glad Aaron is our designated  'BBQ man' since it was VERY cold outside.  He then took the older four children to see "Bolt" while I put Elsie to bed.  What a guy!  Both of them.  

We love you Tanner!   You've been a tremendous blessing to our family!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Tanner you look REALLY happy to be 11. Congratulation on the 'poop-doggy-dog' If you ever decide that a cat is also in future I have a GREAT deal for you. You can have the first one for free and I will throw in a second one at no extra charge!!! Wait didn't Tanner not like dogs a few years ago?

Erica Borrowman said...

Happy Birthday, Tanner...sheesh - I'm wondering how happy you really are to be 11. One more year to holding the priesthood. Wow! That is unbelievable. Sounds like you had a great birthday, with the party, the new dog, your favorite dinner and a movie. You have good parents. We love you, Tanner-man!

Heather said...

Oh, he's happy about turning 11 - just not thrilled with having his mother grab the camera on their way out the door at such a ridiculous hour in the AM!