Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Divide and Conquer"

Here are Jantzen, Anna and Brinley prior to their TaVaci Christmas Show.  Brinley did well speaking into the microphone for her part of the show.  Jantzen was an adorable "little Santa" for a specialty number he sang in and Anna was an absolute "ham"!  Being on the front row gave the entire audience the opportunity to watch all of her antics and facial expressions.  Hilarious!

Last night Aaron and I had to 'divide and conquer'.  I'm not sure how Tanner managed to get out of playing his trumpet in the band concert, but I was grateful we eliminated something from the schedule!

Tanner has been working diligently to earn his Arrow of Light and Webelos awards through Cub Scouting.  Mission accomplished.  Way to go Tanner!

And Elsie?  What a trooper!  Good thing she has become quite fond of 'other mothers' in the ward because that is helpful when Aaron and I run out of hands...

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations Tanner, that's great! Life in the fast lane, can you imagine it any differently?

Tiffany Salter said...

That is a great picture of the Anna, Brinly and Jantzen! Congrats Tanman. We are very proud of you. Does this mean there will be a dog in your future?

Tiffany Salter said...

oops sorry- Brinley. (Abigail was helping me type.)

larah said...

Congratulations on the Arrow of Light award!
I'm glad that the others did a great job in their program. It's hard when you have to miss stuff because everything is at the same time. Glad you got pictures of both events!

Tay and Jen said...

congrats Tanner!

Tay and Jen said...

Love the pics. I can't believe how grown up they all look!
JP

Tay and Jen said...

Love the pics. I can't believe how grown up they all look!
JP