There are few things Anna enjoys more than dressing up and playing with friends...not to mention eating cake and ice cream and opening presents! The girls had a great time together at the 'princess tea party' complete with heart-shaped sandwiches and pink lemonade (as requested by the birthday girl) served on 'princess plates'. Happy 5th Birthday to Anna!
7 comments:
Wow! You've really outdone yourself! Friend parties? A doll cake? A dog? Is everything okay over there?
(Hehe.)
Happy Birthday Anna!
All three of your December birthdays are getting friend parties this year?!?!? You are my hero.
I love the doll cake. Good work!
Seriously, has the cold air up there activated the party planning section of your brain? (That part of my brain is dorment as always) Happy Birthday to Anna and Tanner! --I'm sure you will pass that along for us!
I love your doll cake! Cassidy has asked for one before but I have never had the guts to actually try it out. Good work!
Yeah! Anna, Happy, HAPPY 5th Birthday. When I think of "Princess", I do think of you, Anna. We are very proud of you and love you so much. We're glad you had such a good birthday. And Heather - that cake is wonderful - looks like Anna just loved it. See you soon!
That doll cake is awesome! I attempted one for Olivia once and it was pretty much a joke...not as easy as it looks. Good job on so many birthday parties.
I love the doll cake. Tried one once. Lets just say Jamie's didn't turn out presentable. My question is this: Where do you put the candles without lighting the dolls hair on fire? I don't have to worry about making doll cakes for my grandchildren because my children only know how to have boys and I am not making a doll cake for any of them no matter how much they want me to. Liked the eyeball cake though I will need to find out how you did that!
Post a Comment