We will have our very own 'Marcum Bunch' - another boy to even it all out! I already knew that would be the case so it was nice to have the ultrasound confirm my hunch. The kids were pretty certain it would be a boy also or at least hoped it would be....except for Anna who prefers girls at all times...
FYI--*I have a box or two of baby girl clothing I plan on giving to a neighbor (who has 5 boys and finally got a girl) unless there are any immediate takers out there (I'm not in to storing stuff these days). Let me know!
Happy New Year 2009!
11 comments:
Congrats! Have you thought of any good names yet?
Congratulations on the news! That is exciting for you! I bet the boys are thrilled!
Yeah!!! We are so excited for you all. Hope you are feeling okay as well. We miss you guys and hope to see you sometime soon.
3 boys and 3 girls. That is pretty talented! when I saw the picture of you at the piano I wondered if we had ever heard official news! I hope you are feeling well. Congratulations!
Hey 3 boys and 3 girls is great that's what we ended up with when we combined our two families. Happy New Year
That's awesome. Congratulations! I had a hunch with the piano picture too, but then I thought that it was maybe just the shadow playing tricks on me. I am even more impressed with your birthday party marathon knowing that you are 5 months pregnant. Where do you find your energy?!?!?!
Congrats! Jeff would like to submit the name DJ Lance Marcum for consideration. (From Yo Gabba Gabba.)
Well, we knew...but are getting more and more excited for yet another to join our wonderful family(ies). We love you guys!
Yes the coat is still here. I have worried that Tanner is out in the cold. Congratulations on having a boy they are the best you know.
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Yeah! Congrats. How nice to have an even number of boys and girls! For some reason I thought you already knew this one was a boy - I guess it was your hunch, like you said. Another "21er"
Post a Comment