Quinn has become very adept at finding what he wants in the pantry and cupboards. I used to keep everything off the bottom shelves but what's the use now that he can successfully navigate it all by climbing?
Hmm, his 'skills' cramp my style. Unfortunately, he's discovered (and adores) craisins, raisins, chocolate chips, etc. So, I certainly didn't complain when he brought me....
A can of red beans.
He is quite fond of beans.
And he was very serious about consuming them!
He just couldn't shovel them in fast enough.
He nearly ate the entire can and probably would have until I decided enough was enough.
If only the rest of the family enjoyed beans like Quinn...
3 comments:
I'm not sure I would let my kid eat beans by the handful if he was still in diapers. You are a brave woman. :)
I love looking at your pantry. You inspire me. You are the most organized person I know:)
That boy can eat! Careful with the beans.
Post a Comment